Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dream song

in a dream....

I was surrounded by many
desperate, troubled people.
There was much drinking,
drugging and violence.
Women were being bought and sold
and held ransom to the dollar.

I was afraid and confused
and wanted to run away
to save my body.
But in my mind and heart,
I wanted to stay
to help in some way.

I found myself called to stillness
These words came through me.

You already are what you seek.
Stand up, unbow yourselves.
Shake off that shame and self-pity.
Look up towards your father sky
to the realm that has always been yours

You already are what you seek.
You don't have to drink that poison.
You don't have to smoke that weed.
You don't have to sell yourself
for that demon, mister money.

You already are what you seek
Your heritage is fully within you,
and needs for you to come home.
There's nothing to build.
There's nothing to buy.
There's nowhere to go;
and there's nothing to do.

You already are what you seek.
Your radiant wings are fully within you
just waiting for you to decide
to fly like the eagle you always have been.

You already are what you seek.
I invite you to consider this message
that who and what you are fully
exists to the fullest within.

You already are what you seek
Stand up and stretch those beautiful wings,
and bring yourself clear to the edge.
Now take to the wing without fear or concern,
and fly like the eagle you always have been
in the realm that has always been yours

No comments:

Post a Comment