Sunday, September 18, 2011

what's REALLY going on ?

staring at a blank page and nothing is coming....perhaps i'm not the legend in my own mind i thought i was.
why not talk about what's REALLY going on around here ?
by here i mean this apartment....it's the first dumpster i've lived in not on wheels....for years actually.
i keep praying for the volunteer maid to show up and save me from myself.
keep praying is my motto.
it's not so bad....had my nose adjusted in a scrape some time ago....don't smell so good....so consequently don't smell so good !
neither does my place !
grateful for virtually airtight residence....but man, does it ever hit me when i first open the door.
reminds me of the first time the air-seal was broken in the airplane upon landing in new delhi....the diesel fumes were like a hot stanky brick wall.
amazing how quickly human animals adapt....before one knows it, it all seems normal.
the neighbours haven't sent out a petition yet....been six months now.
speaking of neighbours, the tenant next to me is an elderly woman with selective hearing....i heard through the super that she was wondering if i was just let out of an institution....some of the strange noises resounding from my flat.
eventually explained to her i was a screenwriter and sometimes had to really get into the roles on the blogger camera.
of course this was my therapy modality of the time.
needless to say working through several layers of ancient fury, rage, and other assorted flavours of pissed-offness.
she looked at me with what seemed a deep abiding understanding....yup, this guy is indeed nuts...but not dangerous crazy.
now that i'm engaged with this blogging shite, i'm as quiet as a "normal" person again.







No comments:

Post a Comment